• property papers not available

We have a land property in a village in MP. The property is on my father's name. Both my father and mother died 15 years back.  I am the eldest son in the family. Till now my younger brother was residing the property premise . He also died last year. Now I want to sell off the property and distribute the money to all the legal hiers( sisters/brother's wife). The problem is that the property papers are lost. Please recommend a process through which selling of this property can take place/what steps are to be taken in such a scenario. Also, few years back all the siblings signed a paper authorizing me to take all the decisions regarding this property.

Thanks,
Suresh
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh
you can apply for certified copies from the tehsil ,where kharsa and khtauni record are maintain

1) if sale deed on basis of which you purchased property is lost lodge an FIR with local police station regarding the same .

2) apply for certified copy of sale deed from sub registrar office .