One person changed his name (not declared in a News Paper) and created fake schooling documents on new name and created new passport on new name. Where as I am having his old name +1 certificate copy with me in which his name was different. It believe he had old passport on old name in the year 2006 (Don't have passport number) , but he issued with new one in 2011. when I provide latest passport number of his to passport officers they says that everything is fine in his file as he had given all the necessary documents on the name on which he had been issued the passport. but my concern is "all the documents he had provided are fake" , Please help me and guide me the path , What I need to do , whom I need to contact , whom I need to send email, where I need to register complaint against this ?? please help!!
Asked in Criminal Law from Amritsar, Punjab
You have to prove that the documents he produced to obtain passport are actually fake or fabricated one.
What is the basis for your allegation that the supporting documents to procure the passport were faked?
Is the source from which you collected the said date a reliable one? If yes, you can follow that link to pove that these documents were fake and the passport was obtainedwith false details hence he isliable tobe punished for producing he fake documents to cheat the authorities for wrongful gains.
Once you collect the data, you can approach the same passport office with an application providing the documentary data to prove that he obtained the passport by false means with the help of fake and fabricated documents.
You may also use RTI route to obtain the veracity of the documents supporting the issuance of the said passport.
"You may also use RTI route to obtain the veracity of the documents supporting the issuance of the said passport. " when you say this , you mean that I can obtain copies of the documents he attached at the time of passport application through RTI ?? Or RTI can directly check the veracity of the documents ?? (Need Link )
I need photo copies of the documents he attached ( But I don't know how to obtain them ) Please provide me the link or path to obtain his attached documents.
Once I will get his documents , I can get the authenticity check for those documents
I am very much sure about the information that he had old passport with old name with supporting documents on old name, How to inform Ministry of affairs to find his related old record ,(I am pretty much sure that He have mentioned the same father name on both the passports ),
How can I obtain his OLD passport details ?? is this can be done through RTI or by any other mean ??
Summary : I need his supporting documents (Please provide RTI link ) ??
I need to know his OLD passport details ??
Asked 2 years ago
I have his Father Name , Mother Name and Date of birth which is mentioned on +1 certificate !!
Asked 2 years ago
I have his Father Name , Mother Name and Date of birth which is mentioned on +1 certificate !! (OLD Passport documents )
I have his latest Passport number , Father Name ,Mother name and Latest date of birth mentioned on the new passport .
Hope this information help you understanding much in detail .
Asked 2 years ago
The information what you provide will not be sufficient enough to prove the fake certificate until the same has been confirmed by the concerned authorities. You may seek information through RTI act and compare the same with the present details, if they are found to be faked, you may proceed as proposed by you.
File a complaint befoe the police with all the particulars u are having.
RTI can be filed before the passport information officer. The link u can get from the passport office website. When you get the details of the old passport then approach the police showing the fraud and forgery done by him.
1. What is your locus bstandi in this matter?
2. How are you concerned with this matter?
3. However, you shall have to send a complaint before the local police under copy to the S.P. and passport authority by speedpost alleging his act of faking school certificates,
4. It should now work since the complaint is serious by nature.
1.The passport authority will not give you the personal documents pertaining to some other person,
2. They may check it against your complaint,
3. Send the complaint letter to police as advised in my earlier post.
1. In your complaint letter, you can enclose the said documents,
2. I hope that you are sure of the fact that he has faked scoll certificates to get a fresh passport, before you lodge the said complaint.
1. Send the said police complaint,
2. Police will find out the old passport of the person.
1. If he has forged his documents then you require proof of forgery.
2. Since the passport has been issued to him there is a presumption that all the documents presented by him were true.
3. You cannot file a RTI to get the photo copies of the documents which he had presented while applying for passport with his changed name. The Passport Office cannot provide you a copy of the documents which he had given to it.
4. Failure to issue a newspaper advertisement after changing the name does not make him liable for prosecution.
You have to find out the documents on your own. It will be totally illegal on the part of the Passport Office to share with any third party the documents of identity which a passport applicant presents to get a passport issued to him.
if you have enough evidence which can enable the court to take cognizance that there is reason to believe that a cognizance offence has committed, then file complaint before the magistrate's court.
you should have old passport number only,if you have evidence regarding preparation of fake document then it will make your case stronger.
a person bearing two passport with different names then itself is an offence under sec 467 ipc. liability will shift upon the accused under sec 103 evidence act to prove that which one is true. if one passport is true then it is proved that other is fake.
so file a complaint and initiate the proceeding, court has power to recover all the relevant evidence from concerned department under sec 91/92/93 crpc.