• Clarification on caveat in sc

Recently i ve won a ruling by high court..setting aside stay order on my 5 acre developed project ..by the lower court.
This 39 1 2 order was in reg.a partition suit filed against the people from whom i had purchased the land.
Q. SHUD I FILE A CAVEaT in the supreme court
 Are these types of cases easily accepted by sc
 Does my filing of caveat improve the chances of accepting the suit filed by my opponents
Can the sc reinstigate the stay without listening my side
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
you need to consult your advocate/lawyer who is handling your case and your lawyer will be in better position to advice by going through your papers.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

supreme court wont pass any orders without granting you personal hearing . only after notices are served and you are heard would court pass an order . you can file caveat in SC if you so desire
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44362 Answers
2575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Supreme Court may subject to the nature of case grant a stay without hearing you. You may file the caveat. Act strictly on the instructions of your HC lawyer in this regard.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer