• Occupied our lands in Rajanna-Sircilla district (Venkatraopally village), Telangana

I am ch.Rajender raju (66years) s/o Rajagopal. In venkataraopally village, On my father name 71/2 acres agricultural land patta was there from 1954 to 1996. My cousin brothers occupied these lands and did patta on their namesin 1996-1997 . Unfortunately I am not aware of this fraud. I noticed this fraud in year 2003. Since 2003 I am running towards Mandal Revenue Offices for cancellation of pattas. Here important point is that from MRO office we got memo from MRO office(via Right to Information act) is that "change of patta information from my father to cousin brothers are not available in ROR records, Village records, VRO records and panchanama.

Currently it is under court of RDO sircilla since 3/2017 to till date.Please help us and we are extremely tired and lost so much money. Please help us with your valuable suggestion.

Yours sincerely,
Mob :[deleted]
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

9 Answers

You can file suit in civil Court as well as FIR in police station for cheating and forgery. 

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
28979 Answers
109 Consultations

4.1 on 5.0

since since case is pending in court you have to wait for disposal of your case 


litigation is long drawn and expensive proposition 


disposal of case would  depend upon pendency of cases in trial court 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
90341 Answers
6612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like cheating, intimidation, fraud, breach of trust etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting documents.

2. IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. The said Person may come down for settlement.

3. The above can be done independently, even though the matter is being adjudicated before the Revenue Authorities

Hemant Agarwal
Advocate, Mumbai
5612 Answers
25 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

See if the suit for cancellation of there Patta and enter is going on you have to contest same as there is no record of change of such patta the court may allow your suit. The court will order to reject the entry and you can also pray for the possession of the property.  

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Why are you bothering, entry in revenue records dose not confer title. Hope possession of land is with you, if not than have to file recovery suit for possession and declaration.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21487 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Better u seek the detailed consultation by disclosing complete details in this case, so that exactly can be suggested to do. 

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19279 Answers
32 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

wat about rdo case statge


Then You take next step to file a petition in high court for relief 

Mahesh Patel
Advocate, Warangal
9 Answers
2 Consultations

Not rated

Sir because the case is already pending before one court then you cannot file suit in any other court you have to wait for outcome of the pending case.

The other option you can opt till pendency of case is to lodge FIR for fraud and cheating.

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak
10687 Answers
7 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Instead of filing the case before RDO court, you should have approached civil court seeking direction to the Mandal revenue officer to cancel the name of your cousins and to include your name in place of your father.

You have taken one wrong step due to which you are consistently facing the problems and becoming tired.

What is the stage of the case, who filed this case against whom?

What is the case filed before RDO court?

You may revert with more details in order to get a proper opinion.


T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
80511 Answers
1729 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer