- Section 67a in the Information Technology Act, 2000 refers Punishment for publishing or transmitting of material containing sexually explicit act, etc., in electronic form.
- Further this offence is congnizable and non bailable .
- Since, you have abused your cousin and threatened him for dire consequences onlly, so, this section will not prevail.
- Be sure , it may be section 66 a , as it applies , when sending of offensive messages through a computer or other communication devices.
- If, you are coming to India , then you will have to take bail from the court , if 67 a
- Generally under such type of acts , no FIR registered. It may be only Complaint against you . FIR always containg a number and date .
- Since , your old dad was pushed and insulted by them , hence inform you dad to lodge his complaint as a counterblast. Your said relative will settle the disputes himself.
Good luck and dont forget to raing Positively.