1. For lodging FIR under section 498A, your wife will approach CWC against you and your family members. Official of CWC will try firstly to reconcile the matter in dispute, if you will not appear or dispute will not resolved , then they will sent it to the police for lodging FIR.
2. If, FIR there, then you will be informed by the I.O. of the case for taking bail from the court or apperance.
3. Yes, you can get anticipatory bail from the session court ,if she has filed case malafidely.
4 . When police will file charge sheet before the court , then you all will have to appear before the Court on each and every date of hearing.
5. If you are interested to continue with her , then this RCR should be filed , and further if you will get order in your favour , then only there is benefit , otherwise no use.
6. If, her income is sufficient for her maintenance , then she will not get any maintenance from you.
7. For 498a , her appearance is not mandatory on each and every date of hearing . But at the time of evidence , her appearnce is mandatory as per law. Otherwise she will loose her case. If she filed maintenance case then in her apperance case will be dismissed.
8. query is not clear .
9. File divorce case on this ground , court will grant order in your favour.
10. Fit ground for Divorce as she is trying to black mailing you on the garb of marriage.
11. Better to lodge a police complaint in advance , after narrating all the facts.
Good luck and dont forget to rating Positively.