We have bought a flat in 2018 with completion certificate and mutation has been done by Feb, 2019. This flat is under KMC, Kolkata. This apartment contains 6 resedintial flat and 3 commercial places. All the commercial places are under the apartment premises, that is there is no separate main entrance to the commercial plot. One of the commercial plot, done registration in April 2019, and mutation done in August 2019. After mutation, they have demolished one of the outer window, and made a door in the outside. Since, the outer wall fall under common property, can they demolish the same without the concern of the flat owners??
Moreover, the door constructed in the backside of the apartment, which hampers the security of the apartment.
The comercial space owner, completely separated the space into two by erecting a permanent wall from inside.
My questuins are
1. Are they demolish the outer window and outer wall to make an entrance door? Is it legal?
2. Inside wall erection and dividing a single commercial space into 2 is legal?
3. Can a commercial space or part of it be rented as residential space?
4. Can a single commercial space can be utilized as two separate commercial space?...or can be uused as one commercial and one residential space?
5. If they dont give the maintanence what can we do? as we dont have any association.
Asked 5 months ago in Property Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Cooperative of housing society can be made with just 6 flat owners?
Asked 5 months ago