- At the time of engaging the said lawyer , you have authorizes that Lawyer to represent on your behalf after signing a contract , which is known as Vakalatnama.
- After signing the said Vakalatnama , no client will hold the Lawyer responsible for any decision.
- Since, you have signed the said document , then you made responsible for the payment of Lawyers fee , and this document is valid for three years only.
- If, you are not satisfied with that Lawyer, and want to replace with new one,then you should send him a notice written by yourself after narrating that due not satisfaction you are going to replace him.
- Produce the copy of the said notice before the Court , the Court will allow you to engage a new counsel on your behalf .
- As, per law, you cannot take any legal action against him , because that Lawyer has not refused you to contest the case . It is you , who are not satisfied with him.
- Further, that Lawyer cannot stop your mutual divorce proceeding after engaging a new one. So , you are advised to compelete your Divorce first.
Good luck and dont forget to rating Positivel.