• Through which section I can re-cross the witness

My earlier advocate are not cross my wife in maintenance case properly. Now, my new Advocate are crossing my father-in-law's witness. In this position, may I can appeal to re-cross the petiotioners i.e. my wife against her statement? If yes, in which section and ground, I can appeal to do the same in the court?
Asked 4 years ago in Family Law from Howrah, West Bengal
Religion: Hindu
you can make application for recall of your wife for her reexamination under section 311 CR Pc . the court may grant your application .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46925 Answers
2776 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file an appeal to the higher court if cross of your new wife has already taken place.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer