• Property

Mare father na 2004ma will Kare the mare or bhie ke son ke name 2007 ma father gujar gae or new will mare name kar gaye or old will cancel samjhe jaye likh diya kya is property par mare bhi ya Isla son ka koe haqa ha or property ki degree mare name  kar gaye
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Faridabad, Haryana
Religion: Hindu
1) kya will pe 2 witnesses ka sign hai 

2) kya apne will ka probate Liya jai 

3) Aapka Bhai naya will  nahi. Manega 

4) Aapko will ka probate Lena chaiye 

5)local vakil contact Karen 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
38844 Answers
2179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Aapke pitaji ki aakhri will mein unhonein purani will ko cancel karkey jaidad aap ke naam kardi hai aapke anusar. Isliye aap ke bhaiya ke son ka ismein abh koi haq nahin hai. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
21828 Answers
595 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Any will executed by the testator will automatically supersede the previous Will if any exists.
If your father has mentioned that his previous will stands cancelled in the new will, that will be sufficient enough for the beneficiary of the new will to inherit the property. 
You have to ascertain that what was written in the new will and if it bequeaths the property to you, your brother or his son do not have any share in the property as per will. 
You may apply for grant of  probate of will. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
28842 Answers
300 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer