• Return of marriage furniture

The furnitures should be returned before making deed or after and what is the legal procedure of returning them.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Silchar, Assam
prepare list of furniture to be returned . then send it by packers and movers to address mentioned . obtain signature of person to whom it is delivered.
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45747 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Prepare an agreement and attach a list mentioning the furniture to be returned. Send the furniture to her through transport and obtain her signature so that she cannot reopen the issue later.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer