Protect my parents and their self-acquired home from disowned son and daughter-in-law
• My brother and his wife having a matrimonial dispute, my brother is living in Germany, his wife was living at her parents in India.
• My brother and his wife have been disowned by my parents since last year, since then my parents living with me in Canada.
• My brother’s wife filed a false complaint and FIR has been registered under 498a, 120 against my parents as well as my brother in the counter attack of the divorce petition by my brother.
• Now she comes to my parents’ self-acquired home and start living there, and filed an injunction suit and got a temporary stay as prima facie.
• She filed a false sexual harassment case against our relative who was living in my parents’ home. The complaint has been dismissed by police but relative had to leave the home for safety.
• My parents want to go back to India and fight 498a, but they are fearful that she will file more false cases to harass us.
• Now I want to protect my parents and their self-acquired home (only one property).
1. To evict her from the property, some lawyer suggests to file mandatory injection suit, some suggest senior citizen act and others suggest permanent injunction suit, which will be the fast and sure option?
2. My parents won’t live in their own home in fear of false cases, (planning to rent a home in a different city) how they can protect themselves for false cases and harassments?
Asked 1 month ago in Property Law from New Zealand