• Private education board

Is it possible for a indian to start a private education board in india? I see most of the indian boards have out of date syllabus and are not effective to produce sharp minds. so thinking if i can start my own education board. I know it is possible in college level like deemed universities, but dont know if it is possible in school level
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from Karaikal, Puducherry
There is no provision in law for private persons or bodies to open private education board in School level in India.  There are state boards and Central boards of education.  The governments need to enact laws for this purpose through state assemblies or parliament.  If there are no laws for that you have no chance to fulfill your desire. 

1. Private boards are at liberty to spread education under public-private venture.

2.  Private boards cannot affiliate an institution/ school. It also cannot issue certificates of qualification, especially of HSC and SSC. Class X and XII certificates can only be issued by and under the seal of a board duly established by an Act of Parliament/ State Legislature or by an Executive Order of the Central/ State government. 

3. To commence a private board permission is to be obtained from the respective government.

1) education board has to be approved by ministry of Human resources development 

2) only government can establish boards for secondary and senior secondary education. Only exception is ICSE