can anyone help me...
i wanted to make fresh passport but document what i have is birth certificate, education certificate, pan card, leaving certificated and nationalized bank salary account on current address with 8 month statement.. now the issue is i am staying on rent with my family from last 9 months.i do have registered agreement of the current house.we will continue staying here for 1 more year..and previous agreement aswell of other house. but the electricity bill is still on builders names.owner havent transfer it yet.. as the building is new so even the society have not formed.. now i am confused whether i will be able to make the passport or not. dont wanna wait more.... need guidance
Asked in Constitutional Law from Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra
(1)Get a letter fm bank certifying that u are staying in the present address for whatever the period as per books of bank. This is enough for ur address proof. (2) U hv birth cert for yr proof of dt of birth (3)U hv bk statement , and other docs as u hv mentioned.
This should suffice to get a passport.
1) you have mentioned that you have birth certificate , education certificate , pan card, bank statement and other documents
2)As per : http://passport.gov.in/cpv/checklist.htm website for
Proof of address (attach one of the following):
Applicant’s ration card, certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head, water /telephone /electricity bill/statement of running bank account/Income Tax Assessment Order /Election Commission ID card, Gas connection Bill, Spouse’s passport copy, parent’s passport copy in case of minors. (NOTE: If any applicant submits only ration card as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the above categories).
3) since you have bank statement of nationalised bank it would be sufficient to prove your address . you can also rely upon your regd leave and licence agreement .
4) your current address will be endorsed on your passport . police verification will be done at all places wherein you have stayed during last one year
yes but what about NOC as the society has not yet formed so with whom should i ask for noc.. the flat owner or builder. coz at the time of police verification i need to show NOC..and do i need to make any affidavit as i am on rent or registered agreement will do
Asked 3 years ago
and the account i hold that is my job salary account... do i need to get noc from my office aswell stating that i am working here from the particular period
Asked 3 years ago
1) flat owner NOC would be required . certified copy of registered agreement would be required . it is better you contact the passport office for clarifications .
2) letter from employer on its letter head that you have been working in said organisation for s o many years and your address as per company records is as follows would be necessary
1. NOC will be required from flat owner. A certified copy of rent agreement would also have to be submitted at the time of verification.
2. Obtain a letter from your employer which can vouch for your employment in the said organisation and your address. The address in company records should be same as the address of he rented accommodation.