1) What is the name of a contract between a Lawyer and his/her client ?
OPINION: IT CAN BE SAID AN AGREEMENT WITH VAKALATNAMA
2) Does the state regulate Lawyer's fees, such as imposing a maximum amount per transaction ?
OPINION: NO, STATE CAN NOT REGULATE LAWYER'S FEE
3) What would be the average price of a transaction such as: taking somebody out on Cash Bail (after the court already granted it) in Mumbai ?
OPINION: ITS DEPEND ON THE LAWYER
4) Is there a Lawyer's Fees legal reference somewhere ? In a law article, or government website or anything ?
OPINION: NO, LAWYER'S FEE CAN NOT BE DECIDE BY GOVT.
5) Where do you advise me to look for a Criminal Lawyer in Mumbai ? Like an official listing somewhere or well known website for this kind of research ..
OPINION: SOME OF THE ADVOCATE ARE FROM MUMBAI HERE AS Mr. AJAY SETHI,
YOU MAY CONTACT OVER THE PHONE AFTER PAY THE CONSULTATION AND NEGOTIATE WITH THE FEE, IF YOU THINK THAT THIS IS SUITABLE FOR ME THEN GO AHEAD OTHERWISE TALK TO SOME OTHER PERSON.