1) My Mother want to file a a civil suit in Bikaner rajasthan for the division of the property as per my grand mothers WILL( registered in registrar office ) as my uncle want to grab the whole property.Is it possible to get a stay order from the court as we fear he might sell the property illegally.
Yes your mother can file a suit for partition and separate possession of her share in the property that has been bequeathed through a registered Will in her favor too, which may include the properties situated at Tezpur Assam also. Along with the partition suit, she may file a petition for injunction restraining the defendants from alienating or encumbering the property until the disposal of the pending suit.
2) Also is there any provision that the court ask my uncle to vacate the property till the time any decision is made.
No, there is no such provision to evict or dispossess your uncle from the suit property till the disposal of suit.
3) My grand mother have not given any thing to my Aunties ( bhuas ) in the properties. Is by any way they can claim their part in property whereas the WILL clearly states that they dont have any share.
They cannot claim any share in it since the Will is very clear and the testator has absolute rights and title over the properties bequeathed in the Will in favor of the beneficiaries.
4) Is it possible that by filing the civil suit in Bikaner we can also get our share in Tezpur property as It should be division as per WILL for all the properties.
Yes in the partition suit filed in Bikaner, the Tezpur property can also be included
5) We dont want to sell the land and need our share of land only. Is by any mean my uncle can legally force us to sell the land .
Yes, you can have the piece of land as your share through court, he cannot force to sell the same.
6) We have 4 rooms locked in the bikaner property with our belongings. My uncle dont allow us to enter the home. Please suggest by what way we can legally enter the home to check our belongings that those are safe and he didnt sold any thing.
You can file an application for allowing entry and occupation of the vacant room till the disposal of suit before the court.