• Case relates to false promise to marriage

I am looking for a senior lawyer ,who practice in supreme court , having expertise in handling cases relates to consensual sex between partners , got pregnant & later case filed by prosecutrix of sex on the premise of false promise of marraige.
Asked 13 days ago in Family Law from Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Religion: Sikh

See Supreme Court judgment on prosecutrix 

There may be a case where the prosecutrix agrees to have sexual intercourse on account of her love and passion for the accused and not solely on account of the misconception created by accused, or where an accused, on account of circumstances which he could not have foreseen or which were beyond his control, was unable to marry her despite having every intention to do.

As per SC -----If The Promise To Marry Was Not Made With Sole Intention To Seduce A Woman To Indulge In Sex, It Is Not Rape.

Hello

You could find one here.

Swarupananda Neogi

Best of luck. 

there are number of lawyers on this website from Delhi 

contact any any of them for appearing on your behalf in SC 

you can search through the database of KAANOON.COM to get help from a Supreme Court lawyer.

if you want I can introduce you to a highly efficient and experienced lawyer in this regard

Suneel Moudgil
Advocate, Panipat

Come to my office for exhaustive consultation. ९८२०८९७८८४. (Nine eight two zero eight nine seven eight eight four)

Netra Mohanchandra Pant
Advocate, Navi Mumbai

In a case like you should first file a petition in the high court. If your case has been dismissed by the hc then you should approach the supreme court.

There are some latest judgments of the supreme court wherein it has acquitted persons who were accused of rape by the frustrated girl friends.

Rahul Mishra

you can engage expert Supreme Court lawyer through this portal. 

If you disclose your problem here further advice can be given. 

I can help you with this.

Feel free to reach out to me. 

There is no dearth for supreme court lawyer, you can find one in the forum too.If you are not satisfied in the list available in this forum you may search for a good lawyer through internet also.

Dear

You should find the judgement related to rape cases in supreme court online to find the advocates who mostly deals in case of rape and consensual sex. As judgements contains the name of advocates. 

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak

1. As per the information mentioned in the present query, makes it clear that you have been looking for a Senior in the Apex court of India. But, still being a junior to a very good senior, i would also like share my views on the issue.
  2. It is so common that even after the consensual sex, these types of fake cases being filed.
  3. Let me tell you that though the stand which is being taken by the female is on the ground f pretext of marriage.
  4. But, they will have to prove that a guy has promised her to marry before having sex, not afterwards.

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi