• How to sell an idea?

I have an idea. This is not an invention, so a patent is not possible. How can i sell this idea safely so that buyer does not steal my idea? I heard about NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT and many people online say that they are least use for selling an idea, and none of the potential investors would sign a non disclosure agreement. Is there a way to protect my idea from the people whom i reveal it to? Though the idea is not a creation, my strategy and my planning are new. These provide an edge over the competitors. Please tell me if they is way to protect my idea, Thanks
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
if you insist on investors signing NDA you will loose 82%of your market . there is no iron clad guarantee that no one will steal your idea . you have to tell people your idea . if you dont disclose it others may come out with similiar invention sooner or later . contact companies that are known to treat inventors fairly . 

your best option is to develop  your  idea and make it work . turn your idea into business that works with sales and marketing and then sell it to others .
Majority of investors will refuse to sign the Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Even if some one signs NDA it is no guarantee that idea will not be stolen. An idea that does not reap business profits is hardly of any use. 

Your best option is to turn the idea into a source of profit generation. Wrapping it under the carpet will not help.