• Ownership of property

i have bought a house in mumbai. Earlier my owner told that he is having loan which he himself settle when i pay money which is apart of home loan ie 4 lac. i paid all money well in advance and registration is also been done. now he is not providing me chain of agreement due to which my loan formalities is not completed. i made registration one month back but still did not got possession of house. he is making unnecessary delay in getting me loan from LIC. pl advice
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
before purchase of flat you should have consulted a local lawyer . how can you make full payment without taking possession of house? 

issue legal notice to hand over all original documents of title and ask him to deliver vacant possession of the house failing which file suit for specific performance