• Division of house and agricultural land

Our family has decided to divide the property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to do it legal on paper. Can you help me how I can do it?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from SiwanDist. Bagoura Village ;, Bihar
Dear Sir, You can divide the property by entering into partition deed and it has to be registered before the sub-registrar, in order to prepare the deed, we have to know the details of the properties which is fallen to each shares so that we can prepare the partition deed.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4562 Answers
204 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

A deed of partition has to be drawn up and then got registered. Contact a local lawyer.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer