• Love affair

As earlier I told that I had an affair with my housemaid and gave financial assistance in constructing her house but after the house was completed she left housework and now blackmailing me if I dare ask for money  as a result my wife is not ready to forgive me at any cost almost everyday she quarrels and threatens to harm me my son and herself as well .I want peaceful solution .My housemaid has not complaint yet can I do so before she does .I have never met her for 2 years.I had an affair but its true I had no sex.Whatever we had was in consnt for nearly 8 years .
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
no wonder your wife is bugged . for 8 years you continued your affair . if your wife is not ready to forgive you best is to go for divorce by mutual consent . 

in alternative meet a marriage counselor to save your marriage . your wife also needs medical treatment of her sucidial tendencies
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47766 Answers
2833 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You walked down the aisle with her and had an affair with your maid. It is understandable why your wife is unwilling to forgive you.  Explore the possibility of saving your marriage by taking her to a counselor. If this does not suffice then go for divorce.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer