• Can a line written on a website be considered as law?

Can a line, writen on a page of website of indian govt., be cosidered as law in any court.
Website name is india.gov.in...

Detail:  For admission in any istitute  under state govt. or for any state govt. Job, most of states prefer the candidates of their own state, and for this they give some% reservation for the candidates of their states. (Eg. 82%seats of govt collages are researved for student of their own state in almost every state)

i have two domicile certificates of two different states ie. MP and CG.
*I applied domicile certificate of CG on behalf of that my father is living their for 15years. And they granted me legally ie i am eligible for this certificate as per rules of CG state.
*I applied for domicile of MP on behalf of that I am studying in MP from many years. They granted me same legally and I am also eligible for this certificate as per MP state.

*there is no rule niether in MP nor in CG, that if u are bearing a domicile certificate of another state than you are not eligible for this state. It means that as per MP and CG rules, this is not a punishable offence to bear domicile certificate of two states at a time. actully every state only discribe the "eligibility" of getting Domicile certificate of that state, they never discribed the "in_eligibility". So it can be said that law is very immeture in this case.

* also, their is no provision of "domicile of any state" as per hob'le supreme court and INDIAN Constitution,  their is only one domicile ie DOMICILE OF INDIA. So law of Central govt. Also do not say anything clearly on this subject. Infect the central govt think that iy is metter of respective state, and should be dealt with as per laws of that perticular state.

So the opposition who have filed a WPC against me (and another 7students) in CG high court that these students are having domicile of two states at same time. And their argument is just based on a single note on website india.gov.in (as they have no other rule or law which indicate that it is a crime).
Web link is below

this note says that "having domicile of more than one state is an offence.

Basically this website is only a online  portal of govt of india.

So can this line on this website be cosidered as law in a high court?
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law from Kota, Rajasthan
fees vairies from advocate to advocate
Article 5 of the Constitution is clear and explicit on this point and it refers only to one domicile, namely, "domicile in the territory of India. it has only one citizenship, namely, the citizenship of India. It has also one single unified legal system which extends throughout the country. It is not possible to say that a distinct and separate system of law prevails in each State forming part of the Union of India. The legal system which prevails throughout the territory of India is one single indivisible system with a single unified justice system having the Supreme Court of India at the apex of the hierarchy, which lays down the law for the entire country.

Any declaration of the government on its official website is to be taken seriously and has necessary legal implications. Your domicile for the purpose of your admission means only 'the place of permanent residence'. 
you may seek a consultation also in case of any doubt.

fee of lawyer can be negotiated.
Tulika Prakash
Courts do not act on the basis of anything mentioned on a website. This has never happened. 

For lawyer's legal fee you have to ask the lawyer whom you will consult.