• Appellate jurisdiction appeal from order no 262of 2001, Coram V.C Daga

dear ajay sethiji,
thanks for replying my question.as there is clear direction by high court vide high court mumbai civil appellate jurisdiction appeal from order no 262 of 2001, coram v.c.daga dt30/8/2004.,how should we proceed to implement the interem order.police are just shruging off saying "this is civil matter and if they(defendent adjecent society)are still obstructing you (i e,us)again go to court".how can they say so. implementing high court order is work of police. beside if for every thing we have to go court, why are police reqired.pl guide how to make police implement this order.w dont want to go to court again and again.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from mumbai dahisar, Maharashtra
you have to take contempt of court proceedings against the society . in the alternative as suggested take out application for speaking to minutes of order . 
you will need court directions only. 

police refuse to intervene in civil disputes .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46925 Answers
2776 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Police is right in asking you to go to court as it has no power to intervene. Without court order the desired result cannot be achieved. Move contempt against society.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer