• Company Fraud

There is one online company called all hit deal.com which run under the name of E-Adsense Fame Pvt Ltd.This company has done online fraud like speak asia.Many of the investor lose their money in this company.Kindly guide me how to get the money back as per the law.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Pune, Maharashtra
Syber crime,lodge complaint before the Detective Department in your jurisdiction
Soumya   Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
50 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

file a complaint in EOW
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File a complaint for cheating to police. In order to recover your money file a case for recovery against company.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer