• Share quantity reduced without invested money balance or payout

I want suggestion on monnetispat corporate action. I had invested 12 lakh rupees but after corporate action "capital reduction and consolidation without payout "I lost 9 lakh. 

Please suggest me.

Ramesh
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law

3 answers received in 10 minutes.

Statedetailed facts of your case

2) your query is not clear

3) did you purchase shares of Rs 12 lakhs ?

4) was capital reduction sanctioned by SEBI ?

What does monnetispat mean?

Dear Sir, kindly note that before proceeding to take any recourse to the court proceedings you should file a complaint with SEBI regarding your share reduction. http://scores.gov.in

Above is the link for the complaint to SEBI.

Mayank Sapre

You need to ask explanation from company and if you are not satisfied with explanation or the explanation is not provided by the company, you may sue for deceiving action.

Ganesh Singh

Dear,

You have only one remedy that is complaint to SEBI regarding your share reduction.

Tarun Agarwal

issue a legal notice through lawyer and file a case in district consumer forum.

Reduction of capital was approved by the National Company Law Tribunal, Mumbai bench, File appeal in NCL Appellant Tribunal.

In the board meeting on 02.11.2015, it was resolved that:

Monnet Ispat & Energy Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors, in its meeting to be held on November 02, 2015, proposes to consider the matter of raising equity through conversion of loan into equity shares to lenders under Strategic Debt Restructuring (SDR) circular of RBI and to convert the unsecured loan brought in by promoters / non-promoters as per the decision of Joint Lenders Forum (JLF) of the Company through preferential route in terms of SEBI Guidelines and if approved, to pass enabling resolutions such as obtaining the approval of shareholders for increase of authorized capital, to convert loan into equity shares, formation of and authorization to Special Committee and such other allied matters.

The latest on it is :

With reference to our earlier intimation dated July 26, 2018 informing the exchange regarding approval of the resolution plan in relation to the corporate insolvency resolution process of the Company pursuant to the order of the Mumbai bench of the Honble National Company Law Tribunal dated July 24, 2018 (NCLT Order) (the resolution plan, as modified, amended and approved by the NCLT Order, the Resolution Plan) and in terms of Regulation 42 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (as amended), we would like to further apprise you that the Company has fixed August 30, 2018 (Thursday) as the Record Date (MIEL Record Date) for the purpose of corporate actions.

You may have to wait for the developments, it is share market risk, you cannot hold anyone responsible for this debacle.

We can prevent such illegal claim.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar