• Bank dismissed me in 1999

i was clerk typist in sbi bank suspend me in 1990 and handover case to cbi. in 1999 bank dismissed me in departmental enquiry. march 2013 i am acquitted from cbi court on benifit of doubt.now bank denied for my back wages.can i get all my dues from bank if i can challenge the dismissal order of bank in high court.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Pune, Maharashtra
if you get acquittal order then bank is bound to pay the back wages to you. fight the case before court of Law, you can file a writ petition before HC against the bank
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4910 Answers
228 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Repeated query. Already replied.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer