• Regarding non-mtual transfer policy in minority aided institution of UP

Sir, want to know that as there is no direction of single transfer in minority institution to another minority institution on same post (UP intermediate act 1921); if both management agree to release & receive the employee, then what will be the procedure and will it be possible . Please clarify.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

Dear client,

Such kind of transfers are effected on own request. If vacancy is available in another institution and order of trasfer dose not give you special preference above other candidates than same shall be grant.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

If there is no provision in law for such an exchange or mutual transfer, how can you get into it?

If it is legally not feasible then thinking about it is a waste exercise because even if the authorities are inclined to go ahead with the proposed mutual transfers, under which law or act would they be able to regularise this issue.

An invalid proposal can be termed as illegal also if the authorities decide to go ahead.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78050 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


If no direction is issued in this regard then no effect of what management want

or not want.

It is not possible.

Tarun Agarwal
Advocate, Jaipur
769 Answers
3 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

This depends on the policy of both the institutions if in the deep if the appointments are made and approved by the Shiksha Parishad Allahabad then approval of the same authority shall be required.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa
Advocate, Gurgaon
2283 Answers
3 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

There is no procedure prescribed for the same and the same can not happen also.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17940 Answers
377 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer