• Schedule tribe attrocity

Sir, I belong to Scheduled Tribe & Govt. Survent. One of my non ST staff misbehaved me and insulted me a lot by saying caste related comments & saying that I am not able for the services as I came thru reservation at low percent. I just want to know that i there any legal way to fight against this & how can proceed legally and what are necessary steps for proceedings.
Asked 4 years ago in Constitutional Law from Udaipur, Rajasthan
you can file police complaint against the staff member . it is non bailable offence .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47814 Answers
2834 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

File a police complaint against him. He will have to run from pillar to post to get bail as it is a non-bailable offence.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer