• Suggestion in following matter about land disput

Land disput to my neighbour. The commissioner 
Court modified my land. But he is not agree. He is given false case in civil court for injection shoot on land and gunda rowdy . But civil court dismiss the case. Again hand to local police, police impose 107 dhara on my entire family. Accordingly we hazire on magistrate court for bail. Again his daughter given false case in outpost. Actually she is given case I am not confirm. The local outpost incharge saying take bail from outpost. But he is not saying which reason our entire family take bail from outpost. This type saying last 03 months. In between collector order to tahsil to measure land within 15 days . But due to rainy it becomes delay. 
1.is any rules available take bail from outpost. If not what action will take. 
2.why police not intimate us which type of cases for which take bail. 
3.is tahsil can measure land on the order of collector. Or any obstacles create by my neighbour to measure land. 
4.is it necessary to take order for demarcation my land from high court in this situation.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law

Ask a question and receive multiple answers in one hour.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

You have to be informed about the allegations made in FIR . Notice has to be issued to you

2) your statement has to be recorded by the police

3) then you should apply for bail

4) your land can be measured on order passed by collector

5)you don’t need to take orders from HC

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87973 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Please note that there is procedure to obtain bail from the Thana depends on the Sections of the IPC and Second part is that after such a legal battle no one can measure the land again if this stage comes please immediately go to the Tehsil with an application so that to avoid you loss.

Koshal Kumar Vatsa
Advocate, Gurgaon
2283 Answers
3 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Police is acting-in hand in glove with them. File contempt in court that even after court order, they are disturbing you your possession.

It is mandatory to provide copy of complain to accused. Do not apply for bail until no copy received as without knowing allegations, how can you apply for bail.

Tehsildaar is bound to execute legal order of collector and if any interruption created by neighbor criminal case u/s 353 IPC.

No order required from HC for demarcation your own land.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

1. If at all there is a FIR pending against you in the outpost, there is no necessity to obtain bail, but you may file a AB petition before the concerned court and let them say that there is no pending FIR.

2. Have you been summoned to the police station, if not then you can file a petition through RTI act to know the details officially.

3. If he is creating any problem for that then the Tahsildar can take legal action against him..

4. It depends on the nature of the case you have filed,

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78131 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer