• Regarding upper divisional clerk vacancy conducted by national institute of epidemiology

My brother written examination on 05.07.2018 conducted by ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY under the vacancy (2 nos 1 for UR another for OBC )of UDC(upper divisional clerk) . He is under OBC category but eligible for UR also.
1 stage of written examination. Overall 259 candidates Out of 52 candidates selected for next stage skill test (typing).
In the above 52 my brother got first mark but mark not 
disclosed. They stick the list in notice board on merit basis. In the list my brother is top number. After finished skill test two days after result came. But my brother name not in the list for final selection. In the above list 2nd and 3rd person selected for final list. Now my question is in typing test he missed one last sentence only. But the department how to selected the candidates we don't know . We are in confusion.may i appeal the court for justice.
Asked 4 years ago in Labour

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

You may challenge with subject to confirm the procedure of given marks and how to? , All the best.

C. V. Jadhav
Advocate, Bangalore
545 Answers
18 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

File RTI application as to on what basis your brother application was rejected

2) obtain marks scored by various selected candidates

3) going to court should be last resort

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
87938 Answers
6207 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Selection will depend on the score of test. Check recruitment rules/advertisement, what is the basis of selection, stage 1 score or stage 2 or cumulative score.

Marks obtained can be ascertain through RTI or complete list of marks obtained by successful candidate and scored in stage 2. This way you will get know the reason of his non selection or any favoritism to 2 and 3rd no. candidate.

On the basis of it, selection can be challenged.

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

First obtain the mark list, the recruitment status of this candidate, reasons for rejecting his candidature and other relevant records through RTI act.

Ascertain the details and legal facts.

After that you can plan proper legal action by filing a writ petition seeking relief.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
78095 Answers
1543 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer