• Forest law broken in Jharkhand

Respected Sir, 
My friend named Diwakar Pandey (From Jharkhand) was kept by Deputy Forrest Officer, to stolen stone in Forrest area with a Tractor. DFO take away the Tractor with him & given to Police Station. Now my Friend want his Tractor back. so I wants to Know Some Questions  in my Mind.
( 1 ) What kind of  Penalty or Punishment in this Matter ?
( 2 ) What is the Procedure to Redeem back the Tractor ?
( 3 ) For Whom we request to settlement this Situation ?

Please Sir, Reply Soon, My Friend is Very Confuse.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Ranchi, Jharkhand
1. Penalty would be imposed only if the court holds your friend guilty. The quantum of penalty depends on the sections leveled against him.

2. Your friend has to apply to the court to release his vehicle on the ground that it is not required for the purposes of investigation.

3. Engage a lawyer and proceed according to his advice.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

try to settle it with police officials
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer