• Home loan

PLease go through my earlier queries ,before suggesting any ! 

Presently, my wife is back in town and taken an accomodation in the house, the house took it for Rent .However, i refused to stay with her in the same house because there is huge possibility of arguements ,and emotional mental tortures.since her moods swings heavily ,she might attempt for suicide  .Since , she is legally my wife as of now , i asked her to stay in the house which i took for rented and i moved to a mens hostel .the primarly objective for my movement to a mens hostel to ensure that i have mental peace and also i cant forbid her entering my house(reneted) 

MY query , is this my act will going to benefit me in future or will i have to face any uneven circumstances?
Asked 1 year ago in Family Law from hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
The action taken  by you appears to be a right decision.  Since she is your legally wedded wife till this date it becomes your responsibility provide her accommodation, take care of her daily needs, maintain her by paying maintenance amount or providing the items necessary for living, etc.  Further this separation will be helpful for you if you intend to file divorce case against her on the grounds of separation  and non cohabitation  for a period of more than two years, if  a necessity arises in future. 
Therefore the circumstances are in your favor.
This query is more with personal problem involving no legal issues with it.
Whether it will benefit you or not, only time can tel all of us.
What I understand is that to resolve the marital crisis in a positive way one has to spend time with spouse.
So take the call.
1) your wife needs psychiatric treatment if she constantly threatens to commit suicide 

2) as husband it is your responsibility to maintain your wife 

3) you have provided her alternative accommodation 

4) in the event your wife files domestic violence case and seeks right to stay in matrimonial home you can take plea you have provided her alternative accommodation and paying rent regularly 
1. You have given her accommodation in your house and moved out yourself. 

2. If she now files a fresh case for domestic violence against you then you can take the defence that you were not residing with her. This is the maximum you can benefit from it.