1. You have registered a Sale Deed wherein the schedule of the property you purchased by paying money has been clearly specified, You are the owner of the parking space at the podium as has ben mentioned in the registered Sale Deed,
2. I have not come accross any such judgement. Rather I am aware of a judgement by Supreme Court clearly mentioning that car parking space should be 150 Sq.Ft.,
3. Yes, the building plan should have all details of use of every sq.ft. of the area,
4. Not necessary,
5. You insist that you should be given space for parking your car inside the podium,
6. If the builder denies you the said parking space, you can approach the consumer forum,
7. Yes, you can certainly claim compensation for the said delay in handing over the parking space to you. .