• Salami Bhada property sale

I have one 1BHK in Salkia Howrah which my father bought in Salami Bhada system. Now i want sell it. I wanted to know if i am selling it at some amount then how much percentage do i need to pay the landlord or owner ? Also by how much amount is the rent will get revised ?
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Howrah, West Bengal
Your query is not clear,to give proper advise it is need to read over your property documents,without any title and interest you can not sell your property.In this case the original landlord will execute a registered Sale Deed then you will be confirming party.For consideration amount you can settle with landlord which he would accept.
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
388 Answers
28 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

what is salami bhada system ? please clarify . 

if it is pagddi sytem property wherein you are merely a tenant then on sale landlord will take 35%share in property .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47925 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer