• How to stop the rents

1)We are a hindu family. My grandfather ( Mother's father ) had a land and died without any will so the land has to be divided equally between my mother and her siblings.
2) Now without giving my mother her share her siblings have built houses in that land and have given it for rent. We have filed a case already for partition suit but i want to stop the rents that they are getting. How do i do this? 
3)I was told that i need to get the tenants names and submit it to the court to send them notices but i cannot get the tenants names as my mother's siblings stay there and they may harm me if i try to go and speak to the tenants.
ask for appointment of court receiver for suit premises . rent if any paid by tenants to be deposited in court . contact a detective agency they will obtain list of tenants . 

if rent agreement is registered then you can obtain details from sub registrar office .
I agree with Mr. Ajay Sethi.
Has any stay order been granted by the court with respect to the enjoyment of rents during the pendency of litigation? If no such stay has been  granted then request the court to appoint a court commissioner to receive the rents and deposit the same in court so that the same may be disbursed equally amongst your mother and her siblings.