• Property cover

Property is name of 5 person. 2 person have covered extra area from balance 03. Blance of 3 land is plane. Out of 3, 1 has sold his property (property registered his name), but property is short for 03. He has file case for his land mark but he withdraw case after three year and its land purchased 8 yera back. Now I want cover my land as per doc. Is it possibe because they can oppose. I have not file any case against any 04 due to all are power full. But reply of that case if i have aquire only my grand land which are registered on my name.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Rewari, Haryana
you can cover your land area as mentioned in agreement after getting your plans sanctioned by corporation . you have to fight for your rights . if you dont fight your entire land will be encroached upon .

if any one threatens you record the conversation . lodge police complaint against them . e copy should suffice if it contains any evidence in support of your case

e copy is no evidence in support of your area  of land  mentioned by you . the order passed by court is for simplicter withdrawal of suit .

You are the master of your land and thus have every right to cover it to the extent it has been mentioned in the deed.

Procure a certified copy immediately as an e-copy cannot be relied on.