• Road extension

Dear sir,
             i am having a commercial property in a business lane. There is no road widening or even a road construction from the past 25 years. At the beginning of the lane (street) some of the property holders extended their limits and built small shops for chai wala and other small business people. Due to this illegal constructions the road was inconvenient and was creating a lot of traffic nuisance. As the road was not even in enough good condition it was a nightmare to travel during the rainy seasons.

I had requested the municipality to please take actions but they were not even bothered about the public.  so i request you to tell me any kind of source which can i choose to sanction and to start the work of new road and even widening.

thank you sir, regards
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
if muncipal corporation is not taking any action file RTI application for action taken on your complaints . you can file writ petition in HC to direct muncipial corporation to take necessary action to remove road bottle necks and for road widening

thanks for your appreciation

If the municipal corporation has shirked its lawful duty then you may move the District Civil Court for declaring the municipal corporation bound in law to remove the encroachments on public property. After court order corporation will for sure wake up from its slumber and do the needful.