1. You have stated "i had to write a mail to law of Justice who sent a notice to lower court asking for the case status and hence finally the lower court is bothered doing some movement on this case",
2. Who is the law of Justice? Did you write to the Chief Justice who accepted your mail an complaint/application and acted accordingly? Was it was minister of Law? If you had written to Minister of Law, then please note that he has no jurisdiction to direct the lower court or any court for any matter,
3. However, ask your advocate to be alert about the proceedings and let te proceedings flow as per the norms,
4. Ask your Advocate to apply for providing evidence through Video conferrence which may be allowed by the Court if the infrastucture available therein permits such vedio conferrence,
5. Since you have already engaged an Advocate of repute, act as per guidance/advice.