1. After getting MCD Decree, the cases filed by her does not get automatically withdrawn or vanished.
2. Cr.P.C. is equally enforceable all over India excepting the State of J & K, If your lawyer has stated that sec.498A of IPC is compoundable in A.P., ask him to show the provision. Get this point verified by other very reliable lawyer since it appears to be strange to me.
3. The alimony DD can be handed over at the Court itself and not before that since if she refuses to appear before the Court after taking the amount, you will not be able to do anything and she will continue to stay as your wife for further demanding money from you by luring you to agree for MCD.
4. Only way to know whether the cases (excepting 498A FIR) have been withdrawn or not is to ask for the court order specifying that the said cases have been with drawn.
5. Never go by anybody;s verbal assurance.
6. It might be that you are heading to be cheated grossly unless you take adequate precautions well in advance.
7. Let this date be passed if she could not withdraw the cases and you could not get the 498A case quashed.
8. The 2nd motion can be held after another month when she complies with the agreed terms for filing MCD.
9. You should not do anything with the assurance of her taking the agreed steps in future.