1) If you have original agreements on its every page one stamp seal will appear its mentioned registration number, date and page number. Initial signature.
2) And for registration of agreement you have to pay ten times of registration fees as per Registration Act, 1908.
25. Provision where delay in presentation is unavoidable
(1) If ,owing to urgent necessity or unavoidable accident, any document executed, or copy of a decree or order made, in 18[India] is not presented for registration till after the expiration of the time hereinbefore prescribed in that behalf, the Registrar, in cases where the delay in presentation does not exceed four months, may direct that, on payment of a fine not exceeding ten times the amount of the proper registration-fee, such document shall be accepted for registration.
(2) Any application for such direction may be lodged with Sub-Registrar, who shall forthwith forward it to the Registrar to whom he is subordinate.
49. Effect of non-registration of documents required to be registered
No document required by section 17 32[or by any provision of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882] to be registered shall-
(a) affect any immovable property comprised therein, or
(b) confer any power to adopt, or
(c) be received as evidence of any transaction affecting such property or conferring such power, unless it has been registered:
32[PROVIDED that an unregistered document affecting immovable property and required by this Act or the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, to be registered may be received as evidence of a contract in a suit for specific performance under Chapter II of the Specific Relief Act, 1877, or as evidence of part performance of a contract for the purposes of section 53A of the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, or as evidence of any collateral transaction not required to be effected by registered instrument.]