• Impact of blacklist of firm on existing work

our firm doing there works in one office now this is in process of blacklisting of my firm if my firm blacklist can they stop my payment of existing works.
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from Hisar, Haryana
1) why is your firm  being black listed ? have you violated any terms and conditions of the contract ? please clarify 

2) your firm should ideally receive payment of works done till date .

1. You Are silent on the name and nature of firm.company who is blacklisitng you.
2. If it is govt. organisation then you can challenge the notification of blacklisting in high court through writ petition.
3. if it is private organisation then move on to some other company. Your general reputation is not expected to suffer because of this.

1. Why has the process of blacklisting of your firm commenced? Who has commenced it?

2. Notwithstanding the blacklisting of your firm, your firm is ordinarily entitled to enforce the legal obligations which had come in existence prior to the blacklisting. This would include receiving payments for the work already done.

1. You are deficient in giving basic details in your query,

2. On what ground, your Company is going to be black listed?

3. Is it for alleged cheating or fraudulent acts in connection with the current or earlier works conducted by you?

4. In normal course, if there is no complaint against you ralating to finalcial losses incurred by the Company, you are entitled to the payment for the work already done by you.