• How to close case and take money back

I filed a suit  against my brother, who prepared a fraud will and transferred my  fathers property on his name. my lower prepared two case (one for stay + another against will), he take out some notices against my brother and suggested to file complain  in police station. I have done with it ,got letter from police that this is case of property and its matter of court and not of police. After that I decided not to proceed further and the same was told to lower. now I have changed my mind and decided to close the case , unconditionally, following questions are there in mind as my lower  found strange in some situation.
I am not sure whether my lower has filed the cases although I got case nos in DEWAN court?
what happened to the money given to lower to deposited in the court?
How to get money deposited for the two cases back, do I need lower for that  or I can proceed myself by cancelling vakalatnama? I want to take the case related papers from my lower.

I found my lower strange as
although I warn him to to fill the details and then get the form s

few forms he got it signed by me without filling ,took to long time for notification
when I told him that I want to close the case,he told that I have to call my brother in family court because of notice which was recollected by the lower in absence of my brother,
I am little bit confused and shocked  by   behavior of lower.

hence requesting you to kindly provide me your valuable advice to close the case, peacefully,  

looking for quick response at the earliest possible.

Thanking You !

dated 11.03.14
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Pune, Maharashtra
repeated query . already replied
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47935 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Repeated query.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Please don't waste our time. If you are not convince with the answers, ask supplementary questions in the same thread. do not create new thread for the same query.
Sandeep Hegde
Advocate, Bangalore
403 Answers
117 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer