I have 3 passports issued in my name
1) From 1995-96 with dob 12/01/1986 issued from Bhopal passport authority; age 9 years
2) From 2003-13 with dob 12/01/1986 issued from Bhopal passport authority; age 17 years
3) From 2007-17 with dob 05/04/1986 issued from Jaipur passport authority
There are two issues
- two valid passports at one time( as informed to us.. 3rd one to be cancelled)
- DOB change. at the time of first passport by mistake wrong dob document was submitted and 2nd passport was issued on the basis of 1st passport. Later on i have applied for fresh passport without stating about my first two passports. this was only done because of lack of information and stupidity.
And for DOB my Matriculate Certification was submitted which has correct DOB mentioned in it.
i have all my documents with same DOB(05/04/1986) - PAN CARD, AADHAR CARD, MATRICULATE CERTIFICATION, DRIVING LICENSE, BANK ACCOUNTS
what if my third passport get cancelled, can i apply for change of birth of date against my 2nd passport? i was also minor when my first two passports were issued. or what is other way out?
I have to apply for change of DOB. What should be done now? Please advise.
and what could be the fastest and most proper legal process.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law
Thank you Ajay. Need to know some more thing.
So i have authority to apply for change of DOB even after my third passport(though it is getting cancelled, but wont it hold any place in this case)
Also DOB document which was submitted for my first passport...i dont have a copy of it. How can i ask passport authority to show the same. So that accordingly i can do the needful.
Asked 3 years ago
Can i apply writ petiton in any lower court too? or just High court and why is that so? Please advise.
Can anybody advise me how much time does such session takes? If its urgent requirement....is there anyway to file writ petiton under fasttrack process???
Asked 3 years ago