1. Where did the Bank make typographical error? Is it in the sale certificate only? Was the schedule of the property correctly typed in the Demand Notice and Possession Notice issued by the Bank u/s13(2) & 13(4) of SARFAESI Act,2002?
2. If there is the said error in sale certificate only and not in the above notices then the addendum is adequate to convey the correct title of the property to you,
3. Please note that IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO REGISTER THE SALE CERTIFICATE ISUED BY THE BANK BUT IS OPTIONAL. Sale Certificate is not Sale Deed, it is a Certificate,
4. Since you are going to use the said property, you can skip registration,
5. If you want to register the said Sale Certificate, the addendum date should be applicable,
6. Contact your local Registration office for the purpose and convince the Registrar who may initially refuse to accept your argument though you have a valid ground.