• Legal Adviser in redevelopment of old building

Our CHS at Santa Cruz East, looking for legal adviser to support us in redevelopment of existing (old) building
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
you can contact any lawyer in Mumbai . be very careful before signing any agreement with the builder . to protect your interests see to it that builder undertakes to complete project within specific period of time and furnishes bank guarantee
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45747 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Is the Society having Conveyance in its favour?? If not first v should send Notice to Builder/developer and plot owners to get Conveyance.

If they do not cooperate, need to apply for Deemed Conveyance. 

 Once Society has Conveyance, u can proceed for Redevelopment. 

 V have worked for many societies in Mumbai. U can come to our office after taking prior Appointment.
Jagruti Vora
Advocate, Mumbai
9 Answers
10 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Hope the society has completed conveyance procedure. Explore all options/negotiations before signing a redevelopment deal with any builder. If needed I'm here to help.
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
330 Answers
34 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer