• Suggestion for civil suit and criminal suit

in 1985 my father purchased a extended lal dora residential plot in delhi on his cousin's name through irrecovable gpa with consideration later in 2006 cousin transferred the plot on my mother's name through gpa then in 2009 we came to know that after the main owner ehose name was in mutation died and the same mutation came on his lr's that are his 3 son's in which 2 have sold their share to other person knowing that we are the owner. through sale-deed showing their mutation. we filed a criminal case under section 467,34 and civil suit for sale-deed cancel. we have to file a case against 3 son also or not and for mutation challenge any case so that we can become the owner of the plot in mutation..till now we have not filed any case aginst 3rd son boz only his name is indicated in mutation but he has not sold his share to anyone . and possession of the plot is in our hands..thanks
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
file case against 3rd son also .to restrain him from selling his alleged share in plot .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47915 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can implead the 3rd son in the present suit as it arises from the same cause of action, he will be impleaded by the court in the same suit

For criminal case, file a complaint before concerned authority for action.

Feel free to contact on 9873109672 for assistance.
Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

File a separate case against the third son so that he does not sell the property.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer