• 498a and 304b

Hello sir / madam, 
my self have a pending case of 304b and 498a case against me. since 2 years and the case is not yet charged. im just getting dates.
Im getting opportunity to work abroad, can i get permission to work abroad from the court?

Please advice


Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You can apply to the concerned Court,failing which you can file a Criminal Revision Petition in High Court.Application for passport may be rejected in such condition,please read the following: 

The Passport Act sec.6(2) (e)------------ that the applicant has, at any time during the period of five years 
immediately preceding the date of his application, been convicted by a court in India 
for any offence involving moral turpitude and sentenced in respect thereof to 
imprisonment for not less than two years;
Minansu Bhadra
Advocate, Kolkata
266 Answers
23 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0
Your passport must have been impounded on the orders of the court. Apply to the concerned court to order the release of your passport.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
18061 Answers
447 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Criminal Lawyers

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
13948 Answers
127 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
18061 Answers
447 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
12077 Answers
228 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
5179 Answers
54 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
3522 Answers
129 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Rajgopalan Sripathi
Advocate, Hyderabad
868 Answers
43 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Atulay Nehra
Advocate, Noida
433 Answers
15 Consultations
4.7 on 5.0
Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
2731 Answers
41 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Ajay N S
Advocate, Ernakulam
1910 Answers
19 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1316 Answers
85 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0