• My property RTC was correct till 1979, then the area reduced

My property bearing survey #60 with 17 acres till 1979, then survey # 8 with 7 acres, need to correct the same.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kolar, Karnataka
You have to make another representation regarding the appeal you have filed before the concerned authorities. if there is no response from their end, then you can file a writ petition and get a direction from the Hon'ble High Court of Karnataka to dispose of your application.
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

file writ petition in the high court if your representation has not been considered .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
40192 Answers
2283 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Did you make a representation to the tehsildar? If yes, what was the result of such a representation? You can file a case in the district court for declaration of your ownership in property bearing survey number #60 with 17 acres. 

Alternatively you move the High Court for disposal of your application.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22591 Answers
609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Approach the Assistant commissioner with your request along with proof for having approached the tasildhar.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer