• in property case if someone do not win the case from highcourt

if a person do not win the case from highcourt delhi he can go to supreme court or not in property case and property value less than 2cr.
Asked 5 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi

Supreme Court can certainly be moved against the order of High Court.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
26103 Answers
775 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can file an appeal to supreme court.

Feel free to contact on 9873109672 for assistance.

Setu Niket
Advocate, New Delhi
47 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

if you are aggrieved by order passed by high court you can file appeal in Supreme court

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
65426 Answers
3960 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you are before HC in its appellate jurisdiction then the appeal would go to SC. If the HC is exercising original jurisdiction then appeal would lie before DB of High Court

H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
586 Answers
194 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer