• Want Order Copy from Madras High Court

I need a Order Copy of one of my petition from Madras High Court as the lawyer I appointed is not cooperating with me. I live in Rajasthan. How can I get it?
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from Ajmer, Rajasthan
visit the official website of madras high court . fill in your case details and you will find orders posted in your case uploaded . you can download a copy .

have you paid your lawyer fees ? if so he would obtain certified copy of order for you on payment of charges
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45751 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If your lawyer is not cooperating with you then change the lawyer. You may download the copy from the website of the Madras High Court as suggested by ld.Mr.Sethi. However, what you need is a certified copy, and not a web copy.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer